POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : flying police car WIP : Re: flying police car WIP Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:23:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: flying police car WIP
From: Kenneth
Date: 4 May 2013 09:50:01
Message: <web.5185108bbc86cdec2d977c20@news.povray.org>
Le_Forgeron <jgr### [at] freefr> wrote:

> It make sense, as for the old airplane's cockpit, only if there is a
> third guy on the back, maybe turned sideway.

Yes, like a flight engineer. Of course, this goofy police car is probably
completely computerized and 'fly-by-wire'-- so gauges and dials would be
redundant. But they *look* important. ;-)

BTW, the photo I used *is* from an old WWII airplane cockpit. In fact, I've used
it before, for the interior of my B-29 bomber model (posted a couple of years
ago.)