POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : flying police car WIP : Re: flying police car WIP Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:24:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: flying police car WIP
From: Kenneth
Date: 28 Apr 2013 16:40:01
Message: <web.517d882fbc86cdec2d977c20@news.povray.org>
"Nekar Xenos" <nek### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> I think it would be smoother with blobs.

Hmm, I didn't think of that. I'll do some experimenting!

> I like this, it looks like silicon :)
> --

Thanks. I do wish the arm struts could 'blend into' the body in a smoother way,
though. (Each strut is a bicubic mesh, but the body is just a sphere
primitive.) Or maybe I could re-build the struts AND body in sPatch, so that
they are all one big mesh.