POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : first attempt : Re: first attempt Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:27:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: first attempt
From: Kenneth
Date: 23 Apr 2013 08:45:01
Message: <web.5176813a374c259c2d977c20@news.povray.org>
The flower looks pretty good to me! Maybe a little bit of phong highlighting
would help (unless the flower is supposed to be one of those non-glossy,
micro-fuzzy kind of things.) The scene is very pretty--peaceful and Zen-like.

I'm curious why the flower stem seems to disappear in one section; a trick of
the vase's IOR?

I haven't played around with Sculptris in awhile, but it's a great app (I have
one of the betas from more than a year ago--time to update it.)