POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gancaloon: Old City street new version : Re: Gancaloon: Old City street new version Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:26:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gancaloon: Old City street new version
From: s day
Date: 12 Apr 2013 09:05:01
Message: <web.5168059e9de2f6492fe466b50@news.povray.org>
> On 12-4-2013 9:54, Nekar Xenos wrote:
> >
> > I like the new textures :)
>
> Thanks. The added proximity pattern is giving me some trouble, mainly
> because of the geometric form of the buildings.  Some roughness of the
> walls will probably correct that.
>
> Thomas

Looking good, the texture appears lighter in several of the corners on the
walls, this is the bit I would expect to appear more dirty/darker, is the
proximity problem you are referring to?

Are you planning on adding more realistic looking doors? Maybe with different
colours if painted (not sure that would fit the scene though).

Sean