POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gancaloon: Old City street corrected : Re: Gancaloon: Old City street corrected Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:22:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gancaloon: Old City street corrected
From: Kenneth
Date: 3 Apr 2013 13:30:00
Message: <web.515c663f46841a7dc2d977c20@news.povray.org>

> As a basis I started with Sean Day's
> http://www.irtc.org/stills/2006-08-31.html and in particular the wall
> textures.
>
> Proximity patterns exist in different flavours...

Thanks, Thomas! I'll do a bit of searching, and see what I can find.

BTW, I also like your mountains; the steaks of granite running through them are
a nice touch. (When I initially saw your first image post in this thread, I
thought you had used a photo of real mountains!)

As others have said, this scene--and your city in general--are very inspiring.
Really nice work.