POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : An Alien Life Form : Re: An Alien Life Form Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:16:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An Alien Life Form
From: s day
Date: 31 Mar 2013 20:10:00
Message: <web.5158cff04620487198d03750@news.povray.org>
"Pekka Aho" <pek### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> camera {
>   location  <0, -1, -11>
>   look_at   <0, -1, 0>
>   right x*image_width/image_height
>   focal_point <0, 0, -1.475>
>   aperture 0.35
>   blur_samples 5, 25
>   confidence 0.9
>   variance 1/100
> }

Superb image, love the floor it is standing on as well the contrast with the
alien is excellent. For me slighly less blur or maybe higher quality (by this I
mean blur sampes/variance/confidence etc) is the only suggestion I have but that
will certainly not help your render times and will only be a slight improvement
as the image is great.

Sean