POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gancaloon: Old City street corrected : Re: Gancaloon: Old City street corrected Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:22:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gancaloon: Old City street corrected
From: Kenneth
Date: 29 Mar 2013 21:25:01
Message: <web.51563de546841a7dc2d977c20@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> On 29/03/2013 3:53 PM, Thomas de Groot wrote:

> Better and better.
>
> Now for the wheel tracks in the road,

I second that--on both counts ;-)  Really nice, Thomas; I feel like I'm standing
in your city. (And it's all so beautifully made that the camera can apparently
be placed anywhere--wow!)

The one thing that stands out to me is that the buildings and roadway are a bit
too *clean*. (Well, very clean!) Some slight discoloration or grunge where the
building walls meet the street would really add a lot to the reality of the
scene--but I honestly don't have any idea how that could be done! It's an
interesting problem...

I'm looking forward to seeing your next image(s).