POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Planet-rise : Re: Planet-rise Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:25:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Planet-rise
From: s day
Date: 29 Mar 2013 20:05:01
Message: <web.51562b062e2f193fafcff4500@news.povray.org>
"Nekar Xenos" <nek### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> I stripped my my old renders of all the extra stuff to make this
> planet-rise.
>
> --
> -Nekar Xenos-

Looks good, I can't help thinking that to be realistic it needs a lot more
cloud.. Only joking, I am just fed up with the weather here ;-)

Is the foreground height field or isosurface? there are a couple of parts that
look like they are too black, could just be shadows but if isosurfaces could be
the gradient is too low?

Sean