POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HDRI settings : Re: HDRI settings Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:23:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HDRI settings
From: s day
Date: 11 Mar 2013 06:15:01
Message: <web.513dae88e61012b4a1966bbc0@news.povray.org>
Paolo Gibellini <p.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> >s.day  on date 09/03/2013 2.13 wrote:
> > And again...
> >
> It's a very nice work. It remembers me of elder days...
> Paolo

Thanks, I am just trying to get back into using POV after not doing much with it
over the last few years. This is part of a small scene I have been working on
for a while and I thought it would be a good subject for an HDR render.

the lantern is all CSG, some of the details are not that accurate (you could
call it artistic license but really it is laziness ;-).

Sean