POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HDRI settings : Re: HDRI settings Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:24:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HDRI settings
From: s day
Date: 8 Mar 2013 01:55:06
Message: <web.51398af8e61012b42806b85b0@news.povray.org>
"Cousin Ricky" <rickysttATyahooDOTcom> wrote:
> I was mere hours away from uploading years of work on metallic finishes to the
> Object Collection, and I need to know if I'm about to make any embarrassing
> blunders.

It can't be anymore embarrassing than mine.. I thought I knew what I was doing
with POV. I have only been using it on and off for about 25 years since I got a
copy with PC Format magazine. The magazine came with the source code to Mike
Millers jack in the box/rollercoaster scene on the disk and I (well my 386 PC)
spent several weeks tracing the scene.

Even after all this time I still have plenty to learn, I am obviously a slow
learner though ;-)

Sean