POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A new view from Gancaloon's harbour : Re: A new view from Gancaloon's harbour Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:17:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A new view from Gancaloon's harbour
From: Kenneth
Date: 21 Feb 2013 03:25:01
Message: <web.5125d9778965af41c2d977c20@news.povray.org>
Wow!  Both of your images show the tremendous amount of detailed work you've put
into this scene.

The view from on-board the boat is a keeper; I do like the image's composition,
with the railing in the foreground.

I would suggest some 'dirtying down' of some of the stone surfaces: on the main
court, and on the vertical walls near the water (those would probably have years
of green grime dripping down, from the moisture.) Does the court get much human
or animal traffic? Or is it supposed to be 'clean and austere' and off-limits to
the populace, like China's Forbidden City used to be?