POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : meteor fly_through : Re: meteor fly_through Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:18:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: meteor fly_through
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 20 Feb 2013 19:55:08
Message: <web.51256fadf5f0fdece80af9310@news.povray.org>
Looks nice, and I love such stuff!

Why not you put the resulting animation on YouTube, I really would love to see
the result!

I do spaceships and stations in POV-Ray. I once did the "Space Carrier Seneca",
you might find it somewhere here when you search. However, during
installation-related issues with a previous version of POV-Ray, I unfortunately
lost all the scene files and includes.

Working on a new ship now, a cargo ship of 15 km length, with a hangar bay 2 km
long! Maybe we could combine our forces...