POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC March/April 2013 Challenge: Woman : Re: TC-RTC March/April 2013 Challenge: Woman Server Time
26 Apr 2024 22:32:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC March/April 2013 Challenge: Woman
From: MichaelJF
Date: 17 Feb 2013 15:10:00
Message: <web.512138191c8fb80713b772d30@news.povray.org>

> This is a topic with obvious pitfalls :-)
>
> My (also obvious) suggestion is: Be as original as you can. Surprise us.
> Stretch the topic to its limits... and beyond.
>
> Thomas

Yes indeed, that's why I have posted this remark. I still think about an goddess
of feminity. The Irish Aine is difficult since there are a lot of contradicting
stories about here. And there is no graphical evidence about her  - only some
pictures from modern esoterics. But I found evidence for an other goddess of

cats to visit the well of the Nurns. So I will go for Freya. O.k. (northern)
germanistic goddesses may be closer to my nature as a German.

Best regards,
Michael