POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Doodling : Re: Doodling Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:14:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Doodling
From: Kenneth
Date: 15 Feb 2013 06:05:01
Message: <web.511e15e62c513e0bc2d977c20@news.povray.org>
James Holsenback <nom### [at] nonecom> wrote:
> messing around with a blender torus knot plug-in ...

I'm always leery of .png images and how they show up in web browsers (a legacy
of the past, I guess; can't shake that feeling.) As your post looks a bit dark
on my end, I was wondering if I'm seeing what you see. Of course, the look may
be just as you intended; but here's a screenshot (as seen in latest Firefox on
my Windows XP machine) and saved as a .jpeg.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'screenshot.jpg' (97 KB)

Preview of image 'screenshot.jpg'