POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The mesh cam: Growing plants to light: a first WIP : The mesh cam: Growing plants to light: a first WIP Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:24:13 EDT (-0400)
  The mesh cam: Growing plants to light: a first WIP
From: MichaelJF
Date: 27 Jan 2013 18:20:01
Message: <web.5105b5a281d10535153a49f10@news.povray.org>
Since at least one of you guys (gals, gays, merry people or whatever) admitted
to ignore the animation section by habit, I will mention here that I put a (very
poor) prove of concept of using the mesh cam to grow plants to light into the
p.b.a. The answer is yes, it is possible, but much more efforts are needed to
come to good results.

Best regards,
Michael