POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Withdrawal from the Internet : Re: Withdrawal from the Internet Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Withdrawal from the Internet
From: MichaelJF
Date: 25 Jan 2013 16:10:01
Message: <web.5102f38d79f58f0dce0dd3c0@news.povray.org>
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=F6rg_=27Yadgar=27_Bleimann?= <yaz### [at] gmxde> wrote:
> Hi(gh)!
>
> Am 23.01.2013 18:41, schrieb MichaelJF:
> in
> > Indeed, and especially the city of Cologne.
>
> Mostly, but not entirely - the right-wing populist self-declared "civil

> But, you're right, in Cologne, there is no blaring mouthpiece of the
> Right like with Springer's "Welt" in Berlin or Burda's "Focus" in
> Munich, not to mention what it means to grow up in such conservative
> backwaters like Lower Bavaria or the Hessian highlands...

Yes, you're right, I forgot that this Pro Deutschland issue started at Cologne.
But they are a minor community at Cologne I think. Cologne is more known to have
the biggest CSD (christopher street day, gay pride in english or mardi grass
(australia)) parades in Europe. Or to worship Prof. Dr. Joseph Aloisius
Ratzinger...

Best regards from the Hessian highlands (Odenwald - Darmstadt),
Michael