POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Withdrawal from the Internet : Re: Withdrawal from the Internet Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:27:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Withdrawal from the Internet
From: MichaelJF
Date: 19 Jan 2013 12:30:02
Message: <web.50fad7a279f58f0a3e2407c0@news.povray.org>
Very sad tidings indeed. Your comments were very welcome to me and I ever wanted
to have a closer look at your bergisch-afghanistan. I read a lot of it, but not
all. Now it is gone and I can only recall a little of it from my memories. I
know that it is not likely that you read this lines, but I really hope that you
have not to abandon your (technics) organ as well. I will not say "good bye".

But I will say another thing. I have very bad experiencies from a close friend
who trusted her psychotherapist too much. Often this guys handle only the
symptoms but not the causes, just to earn money over years. They know that you
are in need, and they abuse you. And may be they have some sexual benefits...
Don't trust them, have a second opinion.

Best regards,
Michael