POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A question for all the other programmers... : A question for all the other programmers... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:31:55 EDT (-0400)
  A question for all the other programmers...
From: Anthony D  Baye
Date: 31 Dec 2012 20:20:01
Message: <web.50e23849def9113dd97ee2b90@news.povray.org>
So, I finally got Snow Leopard working on my AMD machine, and it mostly behaves
itslef...

I was playing around with a Control panel I found, called Teleport, which
creates a network based software interface for controlling multiple Macs with
one mouse/keyboard, and I thought "There shouldn't really be any reason this
couldn't operate cross-platform".

If both computers have the application running, the Master sends a signal to the
Slave telling the controller to re-raise a given IO signal.

So, I guess my question is: Is this possible, or is it more complicated than I
think it would be?

I thought about suggesting it to the software developer, but it doesn't look
like they've read their forums in a while, and it's full of spam.

Regards,
A.D.B.

P.S. Happy New Year.