POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Plenoptic camera : Re: Plenoptic camera Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:26:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Plenoptic camera
From: MichaelJF
Date: 29 Dec 2012 15:55:01
Message: <web.50df578b899893d5557ad3110@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote:
> No, I'm not modeling "cross reed" glasses: see post by the same subject
> on p.newusers ...
>
> --
> Jaime

Interesting and fine image. I wonder if really a mesh cam is needed here, but
have no time for tests myself. Should a usual cam within your mesh (may be
extruded into the -z direction for some amount, flattend and then properly
positioned) with a proper ior to the mesh not yield a similiar picture?

Best regards,
Michael