POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another portrait from Gancaloon : Re: Another portrait from Gancaloon Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:14:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another portrait from Gancaloon
From: Stephen
Date: 18 Dec 2012 08:35:01
Message: <web.50d07042de8ee865f2eb76540@news.povray.org>
> On 17-12-2012 20:49, Stephen wrote:
>
> > Anyone know of a good second hand eye shop? Because it looks good to me.
> > Although, maybe a fill in light on his RHS (left as you look at it)
> > might help.
> >

> I would need one too (an eye shop) although the eyes still function to
> satisfaction. ;-)

Aye! Mine could focus quicker for my comfort.

> One day I shall improve the scene setup (low priority) to make it
> Ive-proof ;-)

Let me know when that happens. ;-)

Seriously, I look beyond the image and see the intent. Maybe because that in
real life you have to interpret what your eyes see to make sense to your brain,
until you no longer look at it. Or maybe it is the result of my misspent youth.
(Ooo! pretty colors)