POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : I can see througt the display window on Ubuntu : Re: I can see througt the display window on Ubuntu Server Time
28 Apr 2024 19:48:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I can see througt the display window on Ubuntu
From: kissvcool
Date: 14 Dec 2012 14:00:01
Message: <web.50cb761af98b41f89f1e124f0@news.povray.org>
> It's seem it is povray 3.6.
> Give a try to 3.7RC6 sources, it might have solved that X11 handling
> already.

I'm trying to install this beta version, and following the instructions :
-1 : ./configuration
    a bunch of line appear and I can only guess that it must be ok.
-2 : make
    Nothing happens and I get the message :

in English ->
          No specified target and no makefile could be found. Stop.

I don't know if it's relevant but the files Makefile.am and Makefile.in are
there.