POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How is this even possible? : Re: How is this even possible? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:26:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How is this even possible?
From: Kenneth
Date: 12 Dec 2012 23:10:00
Message: <web.50c9533cf3a8df2fc2d977c20@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott <kag### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> This, of course, would imply actually knowing what is in the
> constitution, which is kind of hard, when you get senators claiming
> things are in it that are not, other things are not, which are, and
> confusing it with other documents (declaration of independence, being
> one, though.. I think there was one moron suggesting that the Magna
> Carta was a founding document, if not actually part of the constitution
> a while back too.)

Funny!

To our great chagrin, there is no 'intelligence test' for US politicians. ANY
idiot can be one. The Congress has more than it's fair share of 'em. It's the
only institution I can think of where a 'worker' doesn't actually have to know
anything to work there. He just has to get elected. Find enough like-minded (or
similarly brain-dead) folks to vote for you, and your in.

Ah, democracy--what a concept.