POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Reflect light inside box : Reflect light inside box Server Time
28 May 2024 15:39:38 EDT (-0400)
  Reflect light inside box
From: Rhonda
Date: 10 Dec 2012 15:45:00
Message: <web.50c6497b5da86ae0e6e840160@news.povray.org>
I'm trying to draw a box, where the bottom half of the side of the box facing
the light source is cut away, allowing the light to enter the box. I've tried
using clipped_by and difference, and a few other things, but nothing is really
working. Probably because I have no idea what I'm doing. Can someone provide
some guidance?

Thanks in advance.

Rhonda

Here's the current, non-working version of my code:

background { color Blue }
camera {
    location <0, 10, -50>
    look_at  <0, 0,  20>