POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Coloured leaves revisited : Re: Coloured leaves revisited Server Time
5 Sep 2024 08:11:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Coloured leaves revisited
From: MichaelJF
Date: 8 Dec 2012 12:10:00
Message: <web.50c3732f6bb17055e3da9b140@news.povray.org>
Wonderful work. My first idea of a slight improvement is to have some yellowish
leafs between the green and the brown ones, since most green leafs are turning
yellow before turning red or brown. But this remark should not belittle your
approach, it's wonderful. During my daily travels by train to work and back I
had to pass some woods and pondered this issue again and again and ever thought
to break down the arbaro meshes in leaf groups to achieve this. Your approach is
much more simple and seems to work fine.

Best regards,

Michael