POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : To Encore, Making part of an object tranparent : Re: To Encore, Making part of an object tranparent Server Time
2 Aug 2024 20:20:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: To Encore, Making part of an object tranparent
From: Encore
Date: 6 Dec 2012 14:45:03
Message: <web.50c0f5a3f594feb25155d83e0@news.povray.org>

> --
> Ger

Great. I would also like to report a bug. During the animation rendering, I
noticed several frame where the back pipe is glitchy, when it come in front of
the front left horizontal pipe. I'll post one of those frames to show you what I
mean.
It definitely not a shadow problem, I tried this with both shadows and without
and I get the same problem.

Alex

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'transpattempt4256.bmp.dat' (2305 KB)