POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Looking at cities again : Re: Looking at cities again Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:22:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking at cities again
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 3 Dec 2012 04:25:00
Message: <web.50bc6fb16615d26d5b7d07940@news.povray.org>
> that is very neat!

Thanks :) It's also been deceptively elusive - this image is an example which
worked quite well, others do not look so natural :\

> you might also consider merging narrow blocks with a neighboring
> block. In effect this means two streets are getting so close to
> one could simply end at a T-junction.

Good idea, I'll definitely consider it. Although it's worth noting that
t-junctions are already allowed for by simply ending lines at random places
rather than driving them all the way through.