POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Missing 3D artists : Missing 3D artists Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  Missing 3D artists
From: crispybacon
Date: 15 Nov 2012 20:00:01
Message: <web.50a58ee0dd5aeefafc9697f60@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone

I'm wondering if anyone out there knows what became of a couple of Povray
artists (and hopefully their current website, if they have one).

One is H.E.Day, who has several images in the Hall of Fame and had some awesome
entries in IRTC.

The other is Mike... something. I've unforgivably forgotten his last name,
though I think it might be Miller. He did an awsome Jack-in-the-box image with
POV1 that appeared on the cover of the UK PC Format way back in the early 90's.

These two artists were among my main inspirations for playing with Povray, so
now that I'm getting back into it (after a long absence), I'd really like to see
what these guys have done more recently.

Cheers,
crispy