POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lego Superman - Man of Steel : Re: Lego Superman - Man of Steel Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:17:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lego Superman - Man of Steel
From: MichaelJF
Date: 5 Nov 2012 14:15:01
Message: <web.50980f06d7842808f6fcbc350@news.povray.org>
"Samuel Benge" <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> Thanks, clipka... I knew I wasn't going crazy :) Maybe MJF is confusing motion
> blur with tracers?

Sorry, I don't know what I mixed up, may be impressions from ads, I took for
photographies or something like Jerome presented. Tracers certainly not, because
I first had to look up the wikipedia what this could be... But is superman very
far away from them?

Yes, as ever clipka is right, as is clear, if one thinks a bit more before
posting...

Best regards,
Michael