POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Isosurface Brick Wall : Re: Isosurface Brick Wall Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface Brick Wall
From: MichaelJF
Date: 1 Nov 2012 17:50:01
Message: <web.5092eddfd5cd80e2f98ed2c0@news.povray.org>
> As for the Iso-csg libraries, I've heard of them, but never looked at them.  At
> the moment, I'm more interested in doing it myself.
>
> Regards,
> A.D.B.

Yes, best way to learn things is to do it yourself. But I think that is no
reason to neglect the masters. You can even learn a lot from their codes. If you
really have combined your bricks in one isosurface than your are very close to
Chris doing I think. And to take a look at what others are (or were) doing (in
this case) cannot be wrong. I learned a lot from Chris. Look at my Rose Garden
Tunnel (especially at the bottom) I posted some months ago to the p.b.s-f.

Best regards,
Michael