POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Texturing the Stone of Orlov or the Great Mogul Diamond : Re: Texturing the Stone of Orlov or the Great Mogul Diamond Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:28:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texturing the Stone of Orlov or the Great Mogul Diamond
From: MichaelJF
Date: 17 Oct 2012 12:30:05
Message: <web.507edba3de9551151dce822d0@news.povray.org>
> If anyone of you has an interest in a wallpaper rendering at a resolution of
> 1920*1080 of this picture (the tale of the magpie and the diamond cuckoo) please
> tell me here. I render it for my own collection (now at 87%, after more than 23
> days). It should be complete next week. I will post it, if anyone is interested.
>
> Best regards,
> Michael

Despite the fact that no one requested this image I will share it here. I really
like it. With the bigger resolution you will find all the flaws better but I
think it's still fine. Not an owl but I like all kind of birds, especially the
pair of magpies who beated me in building a nest, some 20 meters away from my
window.

Best regards,
Michael

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '20121015magpiecuckoo.png' (1563 KB)

Preview of image '20121015magpiecuckoo.png'
20121015magpiecuckoo.png