POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gancaloon: River Harbour (wip 3) : Re: Gancaloon: River Harbour (wip 4) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:26:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gancaloon: River Harbour (wip 4)
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 4 Oct 2012 17:05:01
Message: <web.506df932b047a10485de7b680@news.povray.org>
> Find the differences :-)
>
> Many questions have been addressed (sort of) some remaining, notably the
> fact that I still need to uv_map most of the ship's textures.

I liked the lower camera better.

The burlap is much improved.

The statue bronze could be a little darker, unless you want it to blend into the
background.

The red of the sail strikes me as too saturated. It seems glaringly out-of-place
and a bit too attention-grabbing.

I think I've seen the kid sitting on the wharf before, in another CG, in the
exact same pose.