POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Recycling the Bottle Collection : Re: Recycling the Bottle Collection Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:21:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Recycling the Bottle Collection
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 23 Sep 2012 10:00:00
Message: <web.505f15b0ed0273ccf7aa22b40@news.povray.org>
> Why not using eval_pigment(map, pos)? Especially with your blue/red
> image_map that would be a breeze. I did that for my Acres of Diamonds
> contribution.

Well, actually it's an image_pattern, not a blue/red image map (although I now
realize I mistakenly typed pigment_pattern in the image descriptions above), but
I see your point. I'll need to play with that idea a bit.

> As always, a perfect image, Robert.

Well, I certainly keep /trying/ for perfection; maybe one day. But thank you
very much :)

www.McGregorFineArt.com