POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Josef Prusa is leaving Thingiverse : Josef Prusa is leaving Thingiverse Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:28:04 EDT (-0400)
  Josef Prusa is leaving Thingiverse
From: H  Karsten
Date: 21 Sep 2012 16:25:01
Message: <web.505cccdfc9df6006a3bfeb720@news.povray.org>
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:30808

I think for all 3D-printer-people, we have a milestone here!
I was short before creating an account on thingiverse. I'm using it every day,
wrote scripts to download things and to organise them.

After changing the terms of use, people are very pissed and leaving.

Thingiverse was my favourite. If it doesn't change back I think it will become a
minor and leave a gab.

Holger