POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A box of oranges (valencian, of course) : Re: A box of oranges (valencian, of course) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:24:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A box of oranges (valencian, of course)
From: Stephen
Date: 19 Sep 2012 11:35:00
Message: <web.5059e578c3357d7bf2eb76540@news.povray.org>

http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/paintings/luis-melendez-still-life-with-oranges-and-walnuts

> > I wonder what POV-Ray version he is using. SSLT is missing... ;-)

to good effect. But you have to see them in the flesh, so to speak. (I actually
wanted to wipe the bloom off.)

http://s3.amazonaws.com/magnoliasoft.imageweb/bridgeman/supersize/xir375130.jpg

> On a more serious note: One day, I would like to render a copy of this
> painting. Some interesting challenges in terms of modelling amongst others.

Many a time I have looked at it and other still life then just wandered away
saddened at the mess I know I would make. :-(