POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Piles of things (with Bullet Physics Playground) : Re: Piles of things (with Bullet Physics Playground) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:30:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Piles of things (with Bullet Physics Playground)
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 13 Sep 2012 17:05:02
Message: <web.505249fa2fe15fc5f7aa22b40@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote:
> For the moment, I can only make the physics simulation to work with
> boxes, but that's enough for some fun... :)
>
> --
> Jaime

Nice!

Okay, here is Gille Tran's shopping cart filled to overflowing with primitives
via a custom program I wrote using the Bullet library. Still pondering easier
integration with POV-Ray...

Cheers,
www.McGregorFineArt.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'rwm_shoppingcart1.jpg' (1050 KB)

Preview of image 'rwm_shoppingcart1.jpg'
rwm_shoppingcart1.jpg