POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Piles of things (with Bullet Physics Playground) : Re: Piles of things (with Bullet Physics Playground) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:29:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Piles of things (with Bullet Physics Playground)
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 12 Sep 2012 17:15:01
Message: <web.5050fa202fe15fc5865621b80@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote:
> I'm sure the method is convoluted enough for your standards... ;)

Hehe, yeah. You know, it never starts out that way, yet before I know it the
number of steps needed to do one thing have skyrocketed, and I'm burned out on
the project that I had begun in the first place. I should just start releasing
the programs and POV script I make along the way, since the images I render from
them are usually unpostworthy ;)

Sam