POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Preparedness : Re: Analysis Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:13:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Analysis
From: waggy
Date: 8 Sep 2012 00:30:00
Message: <web.504ac9bdeb51d2db9726a3c10@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:

> Now, don't despair, just move on to the next interview - and the next,
> and the next, until you find the right job.

Gotta love these cell phones.  Today I got to overhear some guy talking about
this dude who was just awarded a doctorate in engineering, summa cum laude, from
the University of Texas at Austin.*  This guy is talking about how he took a
gander at the spreadsheet the new doctor dudemade to organize his job search.
It's in a spreadsheet because, well, how else would a brilliant engineering
graduate keep track of 350 applications?  And he hasn't found a job yet.

* UT Austin has a decent engineering program.  I'm at UT San Antonio, which is
cheaper and more convenient.

It looks like I'll be screwed, too, even if I get that far.

Cheers OP!
[La Marouette Cabernet-Sauvignon]