POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Anaglyph (red/cyan), Other room stuff : Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Other room stuff Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:31:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Other room stuff
From: Karl Anders
Date: 6 Sep 2012 09:40:01
Message: <web.5048a79ecee79d44465654a00@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote:

>    Then, if RL permits, don't forget to try also the new mesh_camera
> feature on 3.7: with distribution #2 you can get as output both images,
> side by side. I didn't test it properly, but seemed to work: try the
> file scenes/camera/mesh_camera as a starting point.
>
> --
> Jaime

Thank you for the tip, Jaime - but my last info (though that might be out of
date) on 3.7 is, that there is no version for mac - and I honestly won't install
any VM-Software just to help beta-testing POV-Ray, sorry - IF I had time, I
would happily explore the (many) as yet untested (by me!) features of MegaPOV

Greetings
Karl