POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gancaloon (revisited): the River Harbour (wip) : Re: Gancaloon (revisited): the River Harbour (wip 2) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gancaloon (revisited): the River Harbour (wip 2)
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 5 Sep 2012 10:50:00
Message: <web.50476680b4b193dd86ff1d480@news.povray.org>
> As I always keep examples of work in progress, this is the next stage.
> Textures are not in final stage.
>
> Thomas

This is looking really nice so far Thomas. The foreground bricks are much better
with the larger scale, and I see you've given the sailor a tan (although I
personally like his colourful trousers more than these new ones). The statue on
the far side of the harbour is a nice touch, as are the new buildings (to hide
some of the closer stand-in houses?).

Cheers
www.McGregorFineArt.com