POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gancaloon (revisited): the River Harbour (wip) : Re: Gancaloon (revisited): the River Harbour (wip) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:25:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gancaloon (revisited): the River Harbour (wip)
From: MichaelJF
Date: 31 Aug 2012 14:45:00
Message: <web.504105c0e1e30a0d166464400@news.povray.org>
> On 31-8-2012 10:51, Le_Forgeron wrote:
> > Awesome.
>
> Not yet ;-)
> >
> > Now, for a sailor, or someone which was on boat lately, the tan of the
> > skin is far too white.
>
> I was just dropped there coming from a rainy country ;-)
>

> > Maybe you're bald, but what about facial hair ? Was there any barber on
> > the boat ?
>
> All the result of the /gentle persuasion/ of the Satrap's hitmen...
>

> Thomas

Wonderful, I really like your Gancaloon-Series. Can I get an abo? The only
complaint I have with this picture is that the walls are only white. As I
understood it so far, Gancaloon is situated in an kind of hittites setting, who
are known for a special kind of brick laying architecture. And have no white
painted walls.

Best regards,
Michael