POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : In memoriam: musicians and mortality : Re: In memoriam: musicians and mortality Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:33:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: In memoriam: musicians and mortality
From: nemesis
Date: 20 Aug 2012 15:45:01
Message: <web.5032932a80a7bac7352a052d0@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Man, most of the musicians I listen to were dead long before I was even
> born... o_O

consider yourself lucky:  you are born just about 2 centuries from first image
and sound recording techniques made possible to such cultural goodies to
propagate like never before in mankind history.  People 1000 years from now may
well still have access to Elvis recordings... if they'll understand or
appreciate it is another matter.