POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Protein Complexes : Re: Protein Complexes Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Protein Complexes
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 17 Aug 2012 17:00:01
Message: <web.502eb0cdc36bb29af7aa22b40@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mcavoys_at@aoldotcom> wrote:
> On 16/08/2012 11:55 PM, Robert McGregor wrote:
> > And here is just the final comp
> > www.McGregorFineArt.com
> >

> It is really quite beautiful. With a good story I could mistake it for a
> railway, an alien one of course. ;-)
>
> --
> Regards
>      Stephen

Thanks Stephen :)

I had started a bizarro railway shot for TC-TRC but hadn't gotten far when this
protein complex came my way, and it took far longer than I expected, especially
the final render at 3300 x 4400 px.

While I appreciate the hint, I wouldn't feel right about just "calling" it a
railway... besides, I thought the entries were closed already!

Well, according to the ticker I still have 3 hours, I suppose I can do a little
more work and post my half finished bizarro railway after all.

Cheers,
Rob
www.McGregorFineArt.com