POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Sound Cloud : Re: Sound Cloud Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:35:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sound Cloud
From: waggy
Date: 16 Aug 2012 13:05:01
Message: <web.502d27502faa94379726a3c10@news.povray.org>
Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> Either I'm doing a really bad job of promoting this, or my stuff just
> sucks so much nobody wants to listen.

I think it's safe to assume promotional difficulty.  Raising a signal above the
noise level on the internet is a non-trivial task.

If you'd like, I can ask a real-life musicologist for a professional opinion on
the suckage level.  :)

The first track up, "Distant Lands (V2)", reminds me a lot of Tangerine Dream.
(I still have most of their older catalog on vinyl.)