POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Door/frame basic stage. : Re: Door/frame basic stage. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:30:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Door/frame basic stage.
From: StephenS
Date: 12 Aug 2012 07:40:01
Message: <web.502794efaa8ffb6eaf9e49320@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote:
>    Just reduce a little the overall brightness. And perhaps the inside
> frame seems like a bit too prominent... looks great otherwise.
>
> --
> Jaime
I used the "demo_indoor1.pov" demo scene from Lightsys.
Three Halogen lights in the hallway with the camera. One fluorescent light in
the room behing the door.
From the demo scene:
// Brightness control (global light multiplier):
#declare Lightsys_Brightness=1/6; // adjust for a brighter/dimmer image
Is this the brightness your referring to?

The door has a window that sticks out of the door on either side. This is needed
to reach the desired sound attenuation rateing.

Stephen S