POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC_RTC July/August 2012 Challenge: Railway : Re: TC_RTC July/August 2012 Challenge: Railway: Three weeks to go! Server Time
5 May 2024 13:20:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC_RTC July/August 2012 Challenge: Railway: Three weeks to go!
From: TawnyOwl
Date: 8 Aug 2012 14:00:01
Message: <web.5022a8ab3e782435e46975420@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mcavoys_at@aoldotcom> wrote:
> On 06/08/2012 8:26 PM, TawnyOwl wrote:
> > Forunately, the girls appear as adds in the forum only.
>
> They seem to have disappeared ATM and when they were there they were of
> older ladies. o_O
>
> --
> Regards
>      Stephen

They didn't disappeared but we are served with adds the web-site thinks we are
want to look at. I have no idea about reading out cookies, but this may be the
reason that some of us see old ladies and others see young. I cannot remember to
have visited any site within the time that I have my actual machine which can
lead them to judge that I might react to the younger ones, but may be they only
judge that I'm male and of some 50 years of age and think that I may be
interested in a young russian or thai girl. Young russians were the adds just
some minutes ago in the forum. The muslim girls appeared only once.

But in fact the adds are only an annoyance and not more. And in this material
world we have to accept them to reduce costs.

Regards,
Michael