POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC_RTC July/August 2012 Challenge: Railway : Re: TC_RTC July/August 2012 Challenge: Railway Server Time
5 May 2024 09:30:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC_RTC July/August 2012 Challenge: Railway
From: TawnyOwl
Date: 6 Aug 2012 16:20:00
Message: <web.502025a2eb9e61badd6947ef0@news.povray.org>
"jhu" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> > On 3-8-2012 22:28, BertvdB wrote:
> > > Stil now entrees, where are are all the railroadmodelers, regarding all the
> > > magazines and websites aboout this topic
> > >

> > I was surprised too. However, see what TawnyOwl writes above. He may
> > have point there about visibility.
> >
> > Welcome to the TC-RTC Community by the way :-)
> >
> > Thomas
>
> Entries are due by 8/17. Some of us are going to use the entire time!

Yes, and I'm one of them.

I'm just considering to chance my nick here to adjust it to the abbreviation of
my real name I use with Tina Chep. May be others could think abouut this issue
too...

As I do ever researches about the new topic I just did some researches about the
special kind of railway I will depict in RL yesterday. Riding the "Mammut" and
two other coasters were really a great research work... WOW...

Best regards,
Michael