POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I should not have looked it up. : Re: I should not have looked it up. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:16:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I should not have looked it up.
From: waggy
Date: 3 Aug 2012 18:35:01
Message: <web.501c5196b60607959726a3c10@news.povray.org>
Le_Forgeron wrote:

> Do they expect automatic translation to be successful on your thesis ?

You are prescient, in a way.  The greatest trouble I've had so far is with
conditional statements.

The following:

"A mechanical component can fail when a crack in it grows too long."

could be reworded as:

"A too-long crack can fail a mechanical component."

which sounds like it has been poorly translated from some other language.