POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Switch to wireframe view : Switch to wireframe view Server Time
25 Apr 2024 22:46:19 EDT (-0400)
  Switch to wireframe view
From: Jon EVans
Date: 2 Aug 2012 14:40:01
Message: <web.501ac86bceede4884a3318850@news.povray.org>
Many years ago I used the DOS version of Moray. Happy days. After a long break
I'm returning to raytracing, I've set up Moray For Windows with PovRay 3.5 but
for the life of me I can't see how to stop Moray rendering faces as solid. I
want to switch this off so I can see just the wireframe, how do I do this ?
There must be a way, otherwise it seems pretty much unusable :-(

TTFN,
   Jon