POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Old music : Re: Old music Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:20:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old music
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 22 Jul 2012 13:35:01
Message: <web.500c391fa6810e5d85de7b680@news.povray.org>
> >> Anyone remember the young kid Macaulay Culkin ? He was wise enough to
> >> make a pause.
> >
> > Actually he grew up and lost his "cute kid" looks, so he stopped getting
> > movie deals.
>
> Bad guy #1: GOT YA!
> Macaulay: What! What are you doing?!
> Bad guy #2: This is for My Girl!
> Bad guy #1: And this is for My Girl Two!
> Bad guy #2: And this is for My Girl Three!
> Macaulay: But I wasn't even *in* My Girl Three!
> Both: WE DON'T CARE!!

Was he in _My Girl 2_?  I thought he got killed off in _My Girl_ 1.

Does anyone remember that movie where he played a teenage delinquent?  I suppose
that one won't be remembered in 100 years; I can't even remember the name of it!
 I just remember--from the trailer--that he grew his hair out for the part
because, as we all know, one's hair length is such a reliable predictor of
character. Only problem is, his mane was so pretty and well-trimmed that it
didn't give the impression of "bad guy rebel punk." That's just what I got from
the trailer, anyway.