POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Naked weapon : worse movie ever? : Naked weapon : worse movie ever? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:32:49 EDT (-0400)
  Naked weapon : worse movie ever?
From: B  Gimeno
Date: 30 Jun 2012 16:55:01
Message: <web.4fef66af3180de9a51f818f50@news.povray.org>
We've all seen or heard of bad movies. And I do not mean "bad" within the
meaning of those Hollywood productions for teenagers, or Z productions as "The
Mexican ninja"(1991) In another section are films made ​​knowing how
bad you are filming things like "Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter" (the
musical)(2001), but what motivates this message is the viewing of "Naked Weapon"
(2002), with a script so bad that you can not infamous believe can become a
movie. It started badly and still but. I had to keep watching until the end
because I could not believe that anyone could make things worse. I was wrong.

Do you have your personal candidacy for Worst Movie in history? (please, not
mention some tasteless modern gore style "The Human Centipede", "Hostel" or
"Saw") thanks.

B. Gimeno